*U.S. orders only. Orders must contain only Single Cards.
FREE SHIPPING ON SINGLES1st Class - $50 OR MORE | UPS $200 OR MORE*U.S. orders only. Orders must contain only Single Cards.
***HOLIDAY SHIPPING NOTICE!***
For better services during the holiday season, we would like you to consider the following:
United States Destinations
- Delays are expected to happen especially with the Post Office. We recommend using Express Services such as Fedex, UPS, or Express Mail for better, faster, and safer deliveries.
- UPS and FEDEX have a history of delivering packages on time 95-99% of the time, even during the busy holiday season and bad weather situations.
- Update tracking is provided by UPS and FEDEX. Express Mail and other Post Office methods do not update quickly during the holiday season.
- LAST DAYS for your orders to make it before Christmas:
USPS 1st Class Mail will be December 13th (90% delivery-rate).
USPS Priority Mail will be December 15th (95% delivery-rate).
UPS 2nd Day Air will be December 19th (98% delivery-rate).
Fedex 2nd Day Air will be December 19th (98% delivery-rate).
Express Mail will be December 20th (97% delivery-rate).
- Delays are expected to happen especially with the Post Office. Any Priority Mail and even Express Mail can be delayed for as long as 2 months during this season. This is due to misdirected packages, weather delays, and customs. We have no control over these situations.
- We recommend using Express Services such as Fedex or Express Mail for better, faster, and safer deliveries.
- Tracking is not updated for Post Office methods. Tracking is available for Express Mail and Fedex.
- Fedex is insured, trackable, and has a been a very good service to trust.
We require all customers to read our Terms of Service for more details before ordering.
We will do our best to ship all orders in a timely manner and hope that all packages are delivered on time.
***We wish the best to all this Holiday Season!***
International Shipping Methods and Delivery Time
For translations, please use http://translate.google.com/ for translations.
The following methods for shipping are available for International destinations.
All international deliveries heavily depend on customs clearance of arriving country.
Buyers are responsible to pay duties and taxes needed in the arriving country, please contact your country for this important information.
- All USPS Priority Mail International: 10 - 14 business days (no tracking service, no insurance)
- USPS Express Mail International: 5 - 10 business days (w/tracking + insurance)
- Fedex International: 5 - 7 business days (w/tracking + insurance)
Delivery times are applied after the order is marked shipped.
*Please note that delivery times are subject to change depending on your countries customs services. Please expect delays, during holiday seasons and heavy shipping traffic periods. Some packages shipped Priority Mail are delivered as late as 2 months after the ship date.
We highly recommend using Fedex International or Priority Express Mail shipping options for international customers. Customers using Priority Mail should take notice that they are choosing a service without consistent tracking and without insurance. Ideal808, Inc. is not responsible for any lost of packages nor tracking of the USPS Priority Mail shipping service.
Your order is subject for cancelation should you select the inappropriate shipping method that is insufficient to your order.
Example, selecting a “Singles Only” shipping method for an order with a booster box order.
International Shipping Rates
Shipping rates are automatically calculated and provided in the “Checkout” page “Step 3”. To calculate the shipping rate for an order, please add items to your “Shopping Cart” and go to the “Checkout” page. Fill-in the proper information for “Step 1 and Step 2,” and your shipping rates will appear in “Step 3.”
International Tracking Services
All orders will be notified by e-mail that your order has been completed and shipped. For orders with trackable services, when your order is shipped, you will receive an e-mail with your tracking number and a link to where you can follow your package status.
International Customs and Duties
All international customers are responsible for any duty and taxes imposed by your country. Customs fees are common when ordering from another country and we have no control over these charges. To find out about your country’s customs policy, please contact your local customs office regarding fees before ordering.