Product Contents: 24 Rising Rampage Booster Packs
Please use the chart below to choose your correct shipping method.
Please Note that if you are adding other Sealed Products, you must select either: [Priority Mail 3-Day] or [UPS/FedEx (2-Day Air)] for your shipping method
If you use an incompatible shipping method, your order will be held and you will be contacted near the shipping date for additional payment to complete the order.
The winds of change are blowing in Rising Rampage, the first 100-card booster set of the 2019-2020 Dueling season! A fresh Dueling season means fresh new strategies, breathing new life into older strategies, and strong individual cards that anyone can use. Here's a preview on what you can expect when Rising Rampage launches July 26.
- Master the Tenyi arts! The practitioners of Tenyi martial arts discard their material possessions and mortal abilities and instead channel the unbridled power of nature by communing with the planet itself.
- Marincess rule the seas! Blue Maiden's Ignis-powered Cyberse strategy from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS makes land in Rising Rampage. Just drawing this theme's basic monster, Marincess Sea Horse, is enough to let you Summon the Link-3 Marincess Marbled Rock AND add Marincess Sea Horse back to your hand!
Marincess Sea Horse Marincess Marbled Rock
- The Witchcrafters from The Infinity Chasers complete their masterpiece! Take delivery of Witchcrafter Golem Aruru and you can upgrade any Spellcaster-based Deck with a monster that hides in your hand until your opponent targets your Spellcaster with an attack, card, or effect, and then makes them regret it!
Witchcrafter Golem Aruru
- Fortune Lady Every is a Synchro Monster you can put in any Spellcaster-based Deck! She grows stronger during each of your Standby Phases, and each time she does, one of your opponent's monsters ceases to exist! She can't be defeated by normal means, springing out of your Graveyard every time your opponent ends their turn.
Fortune Lady Every
- A unique new weapon for your Extra Deck! Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess is a Link-4 monster that nocks an arrow for every monster used to Link Summon it. Each one is worth 800 ATK, for a maximum of 3200 ATK, and you can have Apollousa lose 800 ATK to negate the activation of any opposing monster effect.
Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess
The Rising Rampage booster set contains 100 cards:
- 48 Commons
- 20 Rares
- 14 Super Rares
- 10 Ultra Rares
- 8 Secret Rares